Venom Pro Quad Charger
Venom Pro Quad 100W 7A 4-Port AC/DC LiPo
LiHV & NiMH Battery Balance Charger
Building on the success of our Pro Duo charger, the Venom Pro Quad 4-port, 7.0A Multi-Chemistry balance charger is the ultimate solution for hobbyists looking to charge multiple packs quickly and conveniently.
Featuring a monolithic vertical stance, this charger saves valuable bench space by providing four complete charging circuits, each with its own dedicated 100W integrated power supply in a footprint similar to most single output chargers.
Having four dedicated power supplies in one compact package means all four channels are able to receive 100W of power, ensuring you are not diluting your amp rate when charging two, three, or four packs simultaneously. Discreetly located on the back of the charger are two powerful USB 2.3 Amp charging ports to conveniently power your USB devices.
Menu navigation is made easy with a five-button control interface and brightly backlit LCD screen. All the most common battery chemistries are supported including: LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, Li-Ion, NiMH, NiCD, and Pb (lead acid) with a complete assortment of charge leads included in the box along with extra long balance leads to make safe charging in a LiPo sack effortless.
Length: 7 in (178mm)
- Height: 9.25 in (235mm)
- Width / Diameter: 4.25 in (108 mm)
- Input: DC 11.0V-18.0V - AC 100V-240V
- Circuit Power: 4 x 100W
- Charge Current: 4 x 0.1 - 7.0A
- Current Drain of Balancing Lipo: 300mAh per Cell
- NiCD/NiMH Cell Count: 1-15 Cell
- LiPO/LiFe/Li-ION: 1-6 Cell
- Pb Battery Voltage: 2-20V
- Discharge Rate: 0.1 - 1.0A
- Included Charge Leads: Alligator, Deans, EC3, EC5, HXT 4, JST, Receiver (RX), Tamiya, XT60